Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dream...

After few months being away from everything, it's time for me to wake up and decide what I really want in life. I wanna continue my studies for sure. But where? I realize all good things eventually will come to an end, but will memories keep us from falling apart? It's not easy to live up to others expectation and it's not easy to change others character and attitude. As the saying goes " Leopard will never change their spots"

Maybe it's time for me to stop hurting myself and you. I don't know cause all I realize is every time u say sorry, u never actually mean it. U never try to feel the way I feel. Maybe we are just dragging on cause we are so afraid to hurt each other. As for now, only time will tells.

Nyway, yeah.. I'm sad but I'll heal as time pass by.

No comments: