Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day out...

I've been busy lately doing stuff that I love the most from thinking too much bout the fact that I'll only meet him in a year time.

Things that I'd done include:

  • Movie night with my bro n sis in law at the latest cinema in town, MBO at Spring. It's like 70 percent the one in KL, GSC. For KCH standard, it was way better than the existing one.
  • Next off, lunches and dinners with my mum. We've been spending quality time together. :) My mum is like my best friend. She always try to understand me. :) Nyway, she's been teasing him on the phone bout my nephew crying in the airport cause of him. :) haha..
  • Saloon time with my sis in law at the JENT'ZEN at the Spring. It's RM36 for wash and cut. :) Quite reasonable if were to compare to those other saloons in town.
  • Brandon's bday treat at Richmond by my aunt moi. :)
  • Play time with my baby nephew, Gerard and Albert.


But I still can't deny I miss Mr. Elephant a lot.. :(..

No comments: