Sunday, May 23, 2010

Excited...

Guess what?? :) My family will be coming to KL in 2 weeks time. :) My 2 bro, and their wife, 2 nephew, my mum. uncle, auntie and their 3 kids. I'm so excited. :) They said they wanna try Jogoya's food. I heard from my KL friend bout oversea and tai thong restaurant, which is said the food is superb. I guess RM800 ++ per table is worth it. But I'm not sure if we have enough time for it as they plan to go Genting and Sunway.

I miss my nephews so much. My family celebrated his birthday yesterday and I missed it. :(

I feel like going home where everything are stress free but I can't. I have a lot of lab works to do. It's 5 months more to go before my 1st year report submission. I don't think my progress is on par yet. I need more time but I wanna grad faster.

I have so many holiday plans but everything needs $$$. :(

nyway, gtg now. need to get ready for uni.

No comments: