Saturday, December 4, 2010

YippIe!~

I'm going back to kch on 17th dec. I can't wait. It's days before xmas and new year so it's time for my season retail therapy. I brought 2 boots. One normal knee length boots and the other one is military boots. Love them lots. Be posting them up when I'm free.

Besides that, I brought few dresses, which add into the collection that I have yet to wear. Maybe I can keep them for cny. ANd not forgetting 2 handbags. Love them. I think I might turned into a shopaholic. haha..

But i guess it's ok since I did not buy any make up stuff for the past few months. I don;t c the need of buying cause I have MAC foundation, prime and pearl glow cream, Chanel lipstick ( a gift from someone), branded BB cream, Stage make up range from eyeshadow and etc, LAncome eyeliner, make up remover and mascara ( gift from mandy), and etc..

Btw, I think I'm been to lazy. I know next week I'll be very busy. 2 coursework and 2 lab report to be marked. I guess I need to bring them back to KCH lol.. N a report that I need to work really hard on so it'll look perfect to be submitted.

1 comment:

Edrea Chua said...

heyyy im going back on the 17th too!!! whc airlines u taking?hehe..