Thursday, July 21, 2011

Annoyed

First of all, I don't get annoyed easily. I'll rarely get angry unless someone step on my back. That's what I went through today.

It's not easy working with people in the same lab who think he owns the lab. Someone who has an attitude problem but too arrogant to realize it himself. Sometime, I just wish that he knows how bitchy he is. haha..

He tried to dominate everything and give reasons on why he should act like a bitch. When he is stress, he tried to put his stress on other people. Hey, why can't he realize not only him is rushing to complete his work and he tried to put his stress on others when he don't get his way.

Everyone who step into the lab hope to complete on time. But I'm sure most of us learn how to compromise.

I'm so annoyed by the way he talked to me today. Such a bitch. He didn't even realize that he is the one who took out my sample yesterday that suppose to oven dried for a day. I tried to just forget bout it but he talked to me so rudely first like a dog barking. I tried to tell him i just took his one out today so i can dry mine and he said we suppose to share the oven and he is rushing for his project.

The oven can fit in 9 trays. Yesterday, He took 1 out of 5 mine out and put in his one. So he got 5 and I got 4. So today, to be fair, I took all of mine and one of his one out to put in another 5 of mine. He said its not fair. Is it not fair?

AM I NOT RUSHING? AND I TOLD HIM GO TOUCH HIS OWN BLOODY TRAY THAT IS STILL HOT. So annoyed.

No comments: