Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New beginning



Sorry that I went missing in action for a very long time.Today is the 10th day of Chinese New Year for the year of dragon. I'm still in Kuching and will only be going back on the 12th of Feb. I've been staying at home almost everyday. I didn't even feel like going out. Call me lazy haha.. Maybe I'll meet up with some of my friends this week.

Guess what? It'll be 366 days to the next chinese new year. Well, I'm dread of getting older but time can never go back. 2011 was a depressing year for me. Wasn't a good one. I didn't feel well physically and emotionally. I hope this year will be better. As i grew older, I feel that I've been thinking a lot more about life.

I hope that I can complete my studies this year and get my doctorate degree. I guess my blog is a boring one. haha.. Just a space for me to voice out my emotion and thoughts.

I think mind is a very powerful thing. Once something bad gets into it, it can suck the life out of ours. I've learned a great deal last year. Unconsciously, I had planted fear and negative thoughts in my mind, and little did I know I've been wasting my time thinking bout it and let all the good things pass me by. I realize that I've been digging a black hole on the ground and bury myself in it. The more negative thoughts and fear I have, the deeper the black hole gets. I realize that I'm self destructing and this is not the right way to live my life. I began to think of happiness around me. I told myself that I should love myself more. Not to call me selfish but to get myself back on track.

Then, towards 2012, I began to see the light that pull me back to life. I believe that when you can't change things, accept them. God only give us the best and let us handle things that we are capable of. Have more faith.

No comments: