Friday, January 2, 2009

5 days..

Why am i counting days to go for exam.. haha.. Guess that i just can't wait to get over it no matter what. it's too much to handle. I've been a slow pig these days. I'm so bored to be honest. Can't possibly being in my room all days. lol. And I had decided to watch movie. few movies. hehe.

I thought studies can keep us busy. haha. BUt end up most of time i think BOut food. haha.. red bean bun. It's so nice. haha. I'm into wholegrain bread also these days also. haha..

stupid huh...

nyway, at least I get to express how i feel in this blog rather than talking to the pillow. haha.

5 days to go for Exam. I think should be alright. I guess the chinese quote is correct. 70 percent depoends on our hardwork but 30 percent is still depending on god. Do u think so? I wish I'm really pushing myself the hardest now. If I am, it's just funny that I don't even realize I am. lol..

haha.. I feel that I'm starting to blog bout crap now. Before things getting more creepier, I better log off.. haha

gtg then.. to perfection again, here I go..

xoxo
kisses and hugs
jen

No comments: