Sunday, January 4, 2009

So near but yet so far..

I'd realize one thing, with lack of communications things can go downhill. I've been guessing stuff lately.. thinking and hoping things work out. Then this question come across my mind. What if I'm the only one on the other side trying so hard. I guess there's never gonna be a clap if there's only one hand clapping to the air. Well, things are getting much clearer now. I've been sick. Just feeling well today. I was thinking maybe I need a talk. At least someone shows me that he cares.

Do you ever wait for someone to reply your msg for like few hours and he only get back to you after few long hours. It's killing I know. The feeling of waiting. And whenever the message or caller tone rings, you realized that's it's not even him, which makes the whole story even sadder. well, gotta move on. That's what I'm trying to tell myself. But it's been killing me slowly. Though I knew the impact of it to me. I just couldn't help to tell myself that everything is gonna be fine.. So, I hope things will be fine.

No comments: