Monday, July 20, 2009

Clothes - Online Shopping & Stores

I've found a lot of sites related to online shopping. In love with the clothes that they have and I'm tempted. But one thing I'd realize from the last time I'd ever purchased one piece of dress from online shopping is that the clothes may not as nice as the one shown in the site. Not only that, it doesn't really fit that well as it maybe too big or too small. If it's too big, it has to be send to the tailor to adjust the size that fit our body. But if it is too small, nothing can be done. lolx..

Some more, the quality of material may not be as good as the one you expect. It's like the one u can easily get in Sg Wang or Times Square for like RM25. For online clothes, it's the same type except it's more expensive. lolx...

That's why I told myself that I'll never buy any of them unless it's in front of me and I can feel the quality of the material.

As a student myself, I may not be possible to buy clothes from the famous Zara and forever 21 shops. I feel guilty to spend my parents money in that kind of way. I feel that it's bad to spend their hard earn money in that kind of way as there are other options available. Therefore, I go for NICHII, which is more affordable for me. MNG is kinda ok as I managed to grab a nice black pants for like RM69 during sales.


Not only that, with the price you pay for Zara or Forever 21, a nice shirt costs around RM 90 plus plus while for Nichii, it's half the price of it. lolx.. & Forever 21 clothes are mostly made in CHINA if you observed it carefully. :)

No comments: