Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Graduation Ceremony 25/07/09

Finally, one of the most memorable day in my life came. I must have admit that it was rather an unforgettable journey in my life. It was once a chapter in my life, where I'd learned to grow much more mature in facing the reality and hardship in life. I was on my own most of the time and I'd always enjoyed being alone. U can call me weird somehow but I feel much comfortable rather than tolerating with people during hang out time. haha..


And it was a week ago, I had finally got my degree cert.. :) and I am honored to won the graduating student prize for my graduating civil batch by being the top in class for my graduating batch. :)



And here are some of the pics of me and my family and him. :)






1st class honour's students from my batch..

Me and Vincent, whom I've known since Diploma. He's a Mechanical Engineer now.


Me and some of my lecturers, whom taught me solid subjects such as hydro, structure and geotech. They are super duper genius. :)


It was the time when I received my graduating student prize for BEng Civil Eng from Prof Michael


Me and Tun, whom I've known since Diploma. He's a Myanmar and he has graduated in Degree of Electrical and Electronic..


Me and Yee Ting, whom I've known 2 years ago since I first enter Nott. She's a nice girl from pg. :)

wilton, jia wen, cheq and me..

I was so blur when the photographer asked me to pose for the self portrait. haha




My family with tun. :)

Me and Kiong, whom I've known since Diploma.


Me and him . :)


my sis in law, me and my mum in front of the grand palace..


sam, brian, me, chai ann and ting ting.They are taking Meng so they will be graduating next year.



And finally, me and my flowers. :)

I will never forget this memorable day. :)

No comments: