Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thoughts

I'm at my aunt place in KL for the past few days.. Been going out and about in Pavilion, Sunway Pyramid, Kota Damansara and The curve. I think I've put on weight. I eat more meals a day. My mum is coming over this fri before we head to Singapore. Will be a fun week :)

I miss home so badly. I miss my dad. :) I remembered him being the best dad in the world. He never fail to put other needs 1st before anyone else. He's the type of person who think" yan yan wai go, go wai yan yan" in canto. :) After I watch the hk series a chip off the block, the character Sunny reminds me of him. I remember my dad used to buy me lots of good food. If I say I wan tomato fried mee, he will buy and wait for me after tuition. He will also carry my back and drive me to school everyday. I think I'm very lucky to have him as a dad. Though he may not be very successful in his career but he did more than other dad can do for their kids.

I think self reflect is a good way to remember what our parent and family sacrifice for us so we can try our best to be less selfish and stop thinking bout ourselves. I think if we treat other people nice, people will remember and treat us with respect. I freaked out thinking that I'm actually adult and my parents are going to be senior citizen soon and my brothers are in their 30's. I miss times when I was still a kid, constantly complain bout my school work. Time pass really fast.

I realize this blog is more of a diary of mine rather than blogs written famously by celebrity bloggers who constantly post pics of them out and about and advertorials. Maybe that explains why less people viewed my blog daily. :)

No comments: