Thursday, November 4, 2010

back in kch

i think i must be crazy haha.. i came back to kch last minute. 24 hours ago I brought my ticket last minute and after 2 hours, I rush to the airport to catch my flight back to kch. I will be here till wed morning. It's holiday in KL today cause its deepavali. I couldn't help but miss home. I'm back to see how's my family is doing here. They are the dearest to me now. If money can buy time with them, why not? They are the closest persons to me. After what I went through, I feel my parent stay 1st in my heart. No one will ever love me and sayang me as much as they do. That's why I believe. Parent we have only 1 in our life but boyfriend, we can have many if we want. So, no one can ever replace my parent cause no one can change the fact that they are my parent forever. :)

No comments: