Monday, November 22, 2010

Life is like a ferris wheel

I feel so tired. Maybe my high expectation and hopes on the one I loves constantly hurt them in the end. I think I expect too much from them, which in end if they can't make it, I blame them back for that. I feel it isn't right so I'll try my best to change. Maybe it's time for me to put myself in their shoes and think about the reason why they did that.

I was sick yesterday. I guess the reason I am sick is that my wisdom teeth is growing. It hurt so bad till I had migraine. :( Luckily, my friend was kind enough to pass me the panadol before I can settle down to sleep for about 12 hours without any aircond on. I feel much better after I woke up this morning.

It was raining this morning. How I miss those early morning rain which makes me miss the lectures and opt to stay in bed when I was in degree. I have Year 3 student lab this morning 9 am so I have no choice but to drag myself to get ready for labs.

I wish I have all it takes to complete my phd. :( A lot of hardwork. It's like cooking. A mix of hardwork and determination and knowledge in a pot and let them boil.

I might be at the bottom now. But I'm sure one day I'll be at the top of the ferris wheel again looking at the world around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could be on top of that Ferris Wheel in Las Vegas.....

FXRE - FX Real Estate and Entertainment Inc. Plans to construct the Largest Observation Wheels in North America..

Las Vegas - Orlando - Coming Soon!!