Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Bunny



Sorry for the lack of updates. I was not feeling very well for the past one week. Body too heaty cause dehydrated.

It's April now and today is April's fool. The time past freaking fast. Anyway, I went back to kch for 3 days to attend one of my friend's wedding. Sara and Che Sin. Congrats for their wedding and I wish them live happily together forever. :)

Now, I'm actually preparing for my poster presentation. I took days to get myself to start doing it. Argh, I'm so so lazy.

Sigh.. I'm full of worries.. Bout studies, and etc.. :( Less than 2 years and I graduate from my studies. I'm keeping my finger cross that I can get through this easily. :(

I just try to get myself busy with works and movies.. more movies and dramas.. keep my days going. :)

No comments: