Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ My Very First Louis Vuitton ♥


I'm overly obsess with LV bags. Just love em cause it's classic. I know I shouldn't be spoiling myself with a few thousand dollar bag. But I'm a girl and it's hard to talk myself out of it. :) Nyway, i brought a LV hamsptead PM damier canvas bag just before cny. Not to brag bout it.. Just that I'm just plain happy for having my 1st LV.

Some said it is stupid for paying a few thousand for it but after I have one, I don't think so. The material itself are surprisingly good. The stitching itself is perfect. :) In my opinion, it is so worth it.

I asked myself before I brought it. Should I rather have lots of cheaper bags than a one good one? Then, I realized the bags I brought for over the past few years, which are also not cheap (one costs me a few hundred dollars and it's not that lasting)

Then, I figured there's nothing wrong in buying an expensive bag if u love it and can afford it. :) At least I'm not obsess with Hermes. :) and I'm not SPOILED cause I only have 1 so far. Not as if I have a few of branded bags of Prada, Chanel and etc.. :)

Just a treat for myself for working hard for my 1st year in PHD. :) And, I think I do deserve it :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!

Don't be too hard on yourself, if you think you deserve the bag, then you completely deserve it!

I see nothing wrong in splurging for a bag. Just as long you can afford it and have no other financial commitments to attend to, your path is clear!

I believe that splurging for a bag is another type of investment. Although to be honest, I don't plan to sell any of my bags in the near future. Hahaha.

Congratulations on your first purchase, Louis Vuitton would be so proud of you and yes, you are contributing to France's economy! Viva la France!

Cheers!
Effa

P/S: Did you name your bag? Hahaha. I did. :p