Tuesday, March 1, 2011

an nyung ha se yo

An nyung ha se yo, e luem e boh ya? Je e luem eun jennifer e eh yo. :) Juh neun phd in civil engineering gong bu eh yo.

Translation..
Hello. What is your name? My name is Jennifer. I'm studying phd in civil engineering,

oh... How I love korean language. I had my 1st beginner class yesterday.. :) Love it.. hopefully I got it right :)

One of the pic taken during cny. Just got feedback from my supervisor and internal examiner. I made it through 1st year. yippie!~! I feel that time past pretty fast. Another 2 years to go. Will be busy from next week onwards. I think I'm procrastinating duh.. I wanna be more effective.. I just realized that I have yet to list down my new year resolution and now its March..

Okie, here I go:

1. Concentrate on my studies more
2. Accomplish my plan by the end of the year
3. Lose a bit of weight
4. Eat healthy.
5. Never stop loving.
6. Shop less and save more.
7. Read as many journals as I can everyday. At least one a day.
8. Never let small matter bring me down. BE more OPTIMISTIC..
9. Think more.. Think a lot more. Never ever be lazy to think.
10. Pray more.

Hopefully I can get all of this done. :)


an yang with love,

jennifer

No comments: