Monday, March 7, 2011

Updates .....

After a month from cny. I'm starting to feel stress for my phd again. Many journals to read. And I'll be having a poster presentation in April. Sort of like a progression into 2nd year.

I have student labs till April. Not forgetting marking their reports.

I have another 6 months for my report submission.

I kinda miss home. The place I'm staying here is quite comfy, and with high speed internet. Can't resist myself from downloading movies to watch. Just watched Beauty and the Briefcase starring Hillary Duff. Love the dresses she wore in the movie. Tight bodycon dress. :) hot.. The guy in the movies are mostly in suit and most of them are hot :)

My uni is having an annual dinner. Rm155 for a ticket. Expensive right? Guess I'll not be going.

Time past kinda fast. Another 2 years to finish my phd. :(

No comments: