Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pirates :)


Just watched pirates with CAthy at Jusco Cheras Selatan. :) love it. It never fail to impress me with fantasy. Black pearl in the bottle :) How cute....

I miss Keira Knightley from the last 3 installment. I think she's very pretty.

Oh ya, I've been thinking about the lists of important things in my life right now. Here it goes:

1. Getting my Phd thesis done on time.
2. Building a healthier lifestyle with the food I consume.
3. Making my family members happy. Impress them.
4. Start on journals and conference papers as soon as possible.


Last thing that I should put in my mind is relationship. I rather not to think bout it as much as I can. Thinking make me feel bad bout the choice that I made to stay in it. argh, I hope I'll not regret being in it as time goes on. Being committed is not what I'm seeking for right now. I don't wish have commitment like engagement or whatsoever. It's like tying me up and I don't like it. I think I love the type of freedom I have right now. As much as I wish to see him, meeting him once a year doesn't feel so bad after all. I love the time I have for myself as time goes by, I learn to love myself more.:) I learn that no one else will love me more than myself and my family, so it's only right for me to love myself a lot. I know who's very good to me so I'll learn to love them back more. I guess women should not rely on guys to much as their heart may change one day. Learn to love yourself more and you'll be happier than relying on the man you love to love you more than he love himself. I guess most guys are selfish as they would love themselves more than the woman they have in their life. Remember, no one can love you more than the love you can give to yourself. :)

No comments: