Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend


It's been 3 weeks since I am back from Kch. I miss my dear nephew, Gerard. Isn't he a cutie?

I'm feeling so bored. I know I have lots of things to do but I always feel extremely bored on weekend. Most of the time, I'll be spending my time by watching movies and dramas.

Besides that, I'm trying to eat more healthily and drink at least 2 litres of water everyday. Hopefully, it can become a habit of mine soon. I can feel the difference in me before and after I drink water, Gotta make myself like a vampire craving for blood. But instead of blood, I should crave for water.

Oh ya, got a nice pink can and patrick from Mcd. :) And I've just cleaned the aquarium for my baby flower horn.

It's almost dinner time and I don't know what to eat. Perhaps I should cook curry chicken rice for my dinner. :)

Oh ya, I'm recently watching the hk drama, Moonlight resonance. Nice drama. Love it. A quote from the drama " A mother biggest fear is not to see their kids make mistakes, but to see them quarrel with each other. "

No comments: