Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introducing MILKY...

Wonder whoever milky is?? HMm... Well, he's someone who is so close to me till he sleep with me almost every night.. haha.. He is so cute till i can't resist. And he's funny too.. He's special in his own way... N most importantly, he cheer me up by his smile... haha...

he looked so cute with his pink nipple

not only one but 4 pink nipple...hehe.

c he has a nice smileisn't he??.


milky posing for this blog photoshoot..i'm so happy to have him as he was a gift FROM HIM... i 1st spot milky at a toy stall at the The CURVE.. I told HIM milky looked so cute.. n he brought it for me.. MIlky's job include entertaining US and whoever see him will say.. WAH so cute one ur COW... then i always say, NO he has a name.. He's milky.. hehe..MIlky's JOB include company me to sleep everynight haha... hence, he has my smell.. BUt For HIM, MIlky is a SHE.. hehe... I think it's SHE also coz of the nipples haha... But sometimes, pity milky cause she always end up on the floor coz i kick her outta my bed when i sleep o end up in the LUBANg between the bed and the wall.. haha.. well, she's MILKY... mumu

..
.

No comments: