Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Story Of My Dad!~ - The story which was never told.

I would like to dedicate this post to my dad....

Dad, I was going around with aunt today with her friend's family.. From them, I've learned that head of the family(AKA Father) the although all of them are in teeange years and adults) is pretty strict, giving instructions to them bout what to do and all those.. Although U can never be like that to us anymore but U had done a lot for us already.

I will never want any other man other than u to be my dad... I still remember how pampered I was.. To my dad..U used to carry my school bag, brought me the food I want by traveling all the way to the shops to buy it for me.. U were treating me like a Princess.. Maybe I am the only daughter to u and mum.. That's y..

Till now, I still remember u beat Bro using the Rotan just because I cried after bro tease me.. :) sorry Bro... hehe...

BUt when I was 14, U suddenly fell down and hit ur head on the floor.. I was still small then, not knowing the meaning of things happening around me.. U underwent 2 major brain operations to be alive again.. It must be pain to be undergo these situations.. Mum was very worried then, but she need to be tough in front of us and bro even cried,,, I still remember the dawn of a morning that me and bros crawl into a temple to pray for u..Luckily, with the help of the divine god help, u woke up after almost a month.. SInce then, doc said u r getting better...

It's been almost a year since I left home for studies.. N it teaches me to value family more.. Nth is more important than family in this world.. It made me appreciate family more.. HOw I wish u can attend my graduation in 2 years time.. Hopefully u can make it, dad and mum... I'm proud to have parents like u,,,

love,
ah girl

No comments: