Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Long Day Indeed...

I was out last Sat for fun... :) It was a nice day... Though we had to take bus from my aunt's place (Subang Bestari) to the Petaling Street due to the lack of transportation of KTM, LRT and other train services.. While in the bus, it's a nice thing as we get to see different types of people from different walks of life..

Then, when we reached Petaling Street, we went to the temple that we always went.. After prayed, using taxi, we dropped off at PAvilion at 1st.. Then, HE found out HIS friends were at Times Square... SO there we go, walked to TImes Square...

Then, I get to meet HIS High school friends.. They are nice people... To be truth.. Better off than some of the ones I met before.. :) Among us, we have 5 guys and 2 girls... Then, they said they wanna go for lunch at PAvilion.. Ok... Then, we walked back to Pavilion for lunch... WE had Jap Food.. Not bad... I just LOve Salmon Sushi with Lots of wasabi... :) Addicted to it..

Then, they decided to go back to Times Square for Bowling.. Guess wat? I'm the lousiest among them... sad right... lol... Never play before... BUt still consider kinda ok.. The balls only went into LONGKANG sometimes,,, hehe..

Then, after that, they have decided to try out the new Fish Foot SPA At Kenzo, Pavilion... So, we walked back to PAvilion for the Fish SPa. It was ticklish at 1st... Then, after a while, it was ok... It's kinda funny to see the fishes were trying to eat the dead skins of our foot... But it was a nice experience... we were talking bout what if we have Fish BOdy SPA... How would it feel?? HAha.. Imagine the fishes biting off the skins at ur private part.. For guys, its a free circumcise.. haha.. ANd one of HIS friends said.. mayb u'll c a white white liquid floating in the water.. I still couldn't get what does it mean by that though I tried to ask HIM...
.

Then, after that... we decided to say Good BYe to each other as the last stop of ours is KL CENTRAL before we separate... AFter that, we tried to figure a way back to my aunt's place.. we had tried to ask the BUs people.. we had waited for an HOUR for the bus to come and I started to tease HIM Bout y don't he ask his dad to buy the bus company so we can have free shuttle bus everyday.. hehe..Then the bus finally came, and it was so packed but it was OK though as long as can get me back...

We supposed to get off at Subang Perdana but we didn't.. and the bus headed to Mah Sing... and the bus guy asked us to drop off at a mid of Nowhere to catch another bus.. It was almost 10 something at that time and we were so scared as there were no TAXI available and it was so dark... Finally, a Taxi past by us but we didn't take it.. And he was saying mayb the GOD was trying to help us by sending us TAxi and send us an Angel... ANd I said.. God will be with us... ANd after a while, there came a BIG BUS... THANK GOD... There are no one inside so I guess the Bus driver is the Angel sent by God.. HE was so happy and he had the excuse to tease me back by saying... "This Whole BUS is my Dad's one and I asked him to come and pick us.." Arrogant huh... haha... nyway, i guess he just has too much manly inside of him... and, we finally reach outside of my aunt's place... LUCKY huh....

ANd we are safe... I never feel worry when I was with him.. MAyb the sense of security that he give me... or maybe He look tough... haha.. hoho... :) Nyway, I'm happy whenever I thought of that SAt.. I enjoyed myself so much...


No comments: