Monday, October 19, 2009

2 is better than 1


I remember what you wore on the day I fall in love with u,
I finally took the courage to take the first step,
You came into my life and I thought,
"Hey, you know, this could be something that I'm actually seeking for",
I was lost until I met you,
Cause everything you do and words you say,
You know that it all takes my breath away,
And now I'm left with nothing,
When you are far away,
It makes me restless to be without you,
I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes,
The way you taste,
You make it hard for me to breath,
Cause when I close my eyes and drift away,
I think of you and I know everything's okay,
I'm finally now believing,
Maybe it's true,
That I can't live without you,
Maybe two is better than one,
There's so much time,
To figure out the rest of my life,
But I'll figure it out,
When it's all said and done,
But now i know,
Two is better than one
With Me and You...

No comments: