Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whatever it'll be...

I have 2 weeks left in kch. Part of me misses what I have here while the other half make me feel so excited about the upcoming journey of my life.

I felt up and down a lot these days. I'm yet to understand how couple actually decided to get married. I know mine won't happened in at least 3 to 5 years. But being in a long distance relationship actually makes it harder especially the idd rate is super expensive calling from one country to another. Although technology are so advance these day with the existence of MSN and Skype, however, at times it needs the willingness of the 2 person to spend some time to communicate.

I'd realize how importance I am to him. As a rabbit myself, I'm trying to learn the fact of he's of the zodiac of rabbit too and this explains why family always come 1st to him. I actually don't hope so much from him anymore. I think if we are meant to be together, we'll be.

Btw, I'd found nice quote to comfort myself..

" Happiness is like a butterfly. The more u chase it, the more it will elude u. But if u turn ur attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on ur shoulder. "


No comments: