Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hanging on the edge..

DO you ever feel like you are hanging on the edge? All that left in this world is people looking at u weirdly. I hate people who make my mood bad. I hate it. Don't try to mess with me.

I hate people who don't answer their calls when they said they will wait for u.
I hate people who said he will wait but he just don't.
I hate people who say he cares but he never seems to be around.
I hate it when he tried to give tons of excuse just to get off of what he did to me.
I hate it when he said that he cares but he just seems to forget about me.

I feel that whats left in this world is for me just to run away from everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around. So, are you that different yourself?

U hate ppl who dont answer their calls when they say they will wait. Yeah, no one likes it and im sure u have done smth similiar to others.

Only calling them when u want them to join some party to reduce cost? or ignoring them when they look for u so u cud talk to others?

So, before you start complaining. Look at yourself.

Elephant & DuCk.. said...

hey there,

I'm writing this to someone who is very close to me who is my BF. lolx..

My blog is a journal for me to express my feeling. Why can't I complain? DUh. Funny.

I do not need judgment from anyone or whatsoever cause no one is prefect.

And the reason that all of us who is still alive is to learn and be better than before.