Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Far from being perfect

There's little voice in me telling me stuffs before I doze off to sleep... Am I thinking to much or what? Feeling unsecure Bout my future... MAde me imagine of negative things that can happened to me.. With all these, I made up stories of my own to solve the imaginary unforeseen situations. I'm not sure why I feel this way.. Is it the pressure I give myself lately? My life is good.. My life is brilliant.. My results is Good.. What else can it be to make me this way? Is it my insecurity Bout the relationship I'm in? I ain't sure.. I'm feeling alone right now..'ve read a news bout a beautiful model committed suicide.. She was only 20.. sad case.. Is it the pressure that she had that drive her to her death..

I'm feeling insecurity bout myself.. BOut how I look.. I know I ain't perfect.. To have a flawless beauty is every girls dream.. I hate the little voices in me telling me that I'm far from being perfect.. Feeling the pain in my heart when I think bout being beautiful inner and outer..Does outer beauty really come first than innder beauty? Outer beauty won't last forever.. Does look matters? are only thin girls can only be classified as beautiful? Is it wrong to have confident in myself for who I am?


May light come after darkness..

No comments: