Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wise Spending





I've been back in kch... As kch has this nice new mall, which was opened less than 6 months ago... Hence, it become my usual hang out place.. They have international brand shop in the mall, which marked the beginning of shopping spree for Kuchingians.. :) Brand like MNG, ROXY, Esprit, Sushi King, BIg Apple Donut, FOS, HOJB, HABIB JEwels, Quicksilver, ROXY and so on... :) feel like back in KL again but the mall is smaller though..BUT there's smth missing.. The difference is he's not with me. :(..

As now is the megasale, there are lot's of discount from various shops..I was supposed to be window shopping with my friend but end up, I brought a shirt and a dress from MNG, the dress is blue in color and the shirt is black with a pic of elephant on it.. So cute.. :P REmind me of him..

Not only that, I also brought a classic watch from City chain.. LOve it.. :) Hopefully he'll love it..

1 comment:

ccy said...

next time u no need come kl 4 shopping d seem kuching d got, haha!!