Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First DAy at Work

Day one was so boring... To be honest,I prefer studying a lot more than working.. Working in office can bored me to death.. Although there are something to do, but being in front of the computer made my eyes sores.. Why on earth do I get myself in this situation as I can just be off to enjoy everyday of my holidays.. I told my mum I won't want to have this kind of life in office next time. The dream of mine is to be MY OWN BOSS.. haha... as working for people will never make me rich at all.. with the little amount of salary every month.. sob sob.. plus I don't think I'll be in the engineering line for the rest of my life.. I just want a degree or master to back me up in my life.. let's think this way, the amount of money to study engineering and business only differ by few thousand per year in my uni. Hence, I rather study engineering cause I wanna prove myself that I'm up to the challenge. whatever guys can do it, so do ladies.. That's why I admire Ivanna Trump (daughter of Donald Trump) than Paris Hilton who just enjoying her life lol....
THE SMARTEST PEOLPE ON EARTH IS THE ONE HIRING THE SMART PEOPLE TO WORK FOR THEM... true isn't it? U do not need to be so smart, but u just need to be rich by hiring smarter people to work for u.. n to help u multiply ur wealth.. BUt the prob that I'm gonna face now is I'm not rich.. haha... hence, I'm determine to build my own wealth.. :) how can i be rich by the time I'm erm.... let say 25, no no 25 too young.. most probably 30 la...or 35.. hehe...
It's either I wanna be my Own Boss or to be a rich tai tai.. hehe... to have a husband who can support me.. i don't mind helping my husband in his business and stay at home taking care of our kids.. hehe.. I just love kids.. Hmmm.. I think the dream of mine is getting out of control... N oh ya, I'm at work now.. hehe... so stop day dreaming... I need to get back to work now.. hehe

No comments: