Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

HAPPY 080808

What an auspicious day today!~!~ I bet there’s so much wedding ceremonies being held today lo... congrats to the newly weds.Hope you guys will have 8 babies also.. SO everything 8 (wealth). Haha

Today is also a meaningful day for the China as it is the day of the commencement of the BEIJING OLYMPICS 2008.. Wau!~ How I wish I can be there, but sad sad can’t afford lo... One of my dreams is to travel around the world and China is definitely is in my lists. I can’t wait to visit the Forbidden City and The Temple of Heaven. Heard that the structural designs are very unique. I’ve always admired our chinese culture, esp things related to the King, General, Princesses and Palace. That’s why I love MULAN so much when I was a kid. Haha.. She has been an idol to me esp the part where she pretend to be a guy and trained and fought hard for her country. Girl Power!~ haha...

But the sad thing is I can’t spend it with HIM today, he’s been busy lately and me too.. I’m busy to be more beautiful but not in work. Haha.. I’ve yet to wait for the moment to change from a fat and chubby caterpillar into a beautiful and colorful butterfly, without plastic surgery of course. Wish me luck.. Trying my best.

No comments: