Friday, August 22, 2008

One Step At a time

Hurry up and wait
So close, but so far away
Everything that we've always dreamed of
Close enough for us to taste
But we just can't touch

I wanna show the world, but no one knows my name yet
Wonder when and where and how i'm gonna make it
I know i can if I get the chance
In my face as the door keeps slamming
Now i'm feeling more and more frustrated
And i'm getting all kind of impatient waiting

We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

We believe and we doubt
We're confused, we got it all figured out
Everything that we always wished for
Could be ours, should be ours, would be ours
If we only knew

When I can't wait any longer
But there's no end in sight
when I need to find the strength
It's the faith that makes me stronger
The only way I get there
Is one step at a time

No comments: