Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here it goes again....

It's only been 4th week of my semester. This will probably be my last year in engineering.. hopefully... This has been pushing me on and off esp before exam, which normally make me feel panic. But for once, I've already start to feel panic in a way even it's just the beginning of the semester. It's time to push myself again to the very limit of mine. Arghh.. Weekend always seems to past so fast and my works are beginning to stock up and with all the pure civil subjects, it's very tough.. Lol.. can't seem to answer any of the exercise. Wish that I'm a small little girl again, where I don't have to worry bout anything in my life. Anyway, I'll always tell myself to smile and cheer up! Life is a rollercoaster..

Part of this, I'm missing someone really badly now. He's now on the way back. Perhaps in the train. Whenever I'm with him, all my stress will be gone. Ain't know why. Maybe he likes to cheer me up with stuff that he always do. :) He just cook a fish and ayam kampung for me cause I'm feeling kind of weak lately. Thoughtful, heh.. It's just a plus of him for his talent and passion in cooking. A very loving, traditional guy is all I need. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who was that someone that cook for you? can you intro to me

NottyAngelWen said...

eh!!!! never cook for me aa?? i oso feel weak... very very weak....