Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yeah, Weekend again!~

Days come and goes so fast.. I hardly have the chance to stop and to breathe and feel my surrounding.. I went to the trial class for yoga yesterday and now my whole body are in pain. I can feel my body muscle pain from all the stretching.. esp my back muscle.. It's even harder than ballet.. Miss those days dancing to the rythm and the music..

I went for lunch today nearby my campus. I had a tomyam beehon for lunch and it's one of my fave. But for dinner just now, I'd only ate biscuits with milk. Too lazy to cook. I feel so weak inside. Blaming the yoga session. This has given me a tickling time bomb that I had not been regular in exercising, which is bad. I hate gym and workouts using machine. I prefer dancing more. It's more alive.

Studies are getting more worse. Perhaps the pain of my shoulder muscle reflects how stressful I am without me knowing it at all.

Heard that the gold price drops.. :) I'm hoping to save some money to buy gold.

With the location of my uni, which is like in the mid of nowhere or in the jungle. I wish to be at home now since my mum is telling me they are all having kfc and pizza for supper. And I'm stuck here listening to how nice and tasty their food are. sick huh...but tmr's friday, I'm planning to cook fish again. :) can't wait. It's one of my best dish that I can cook. HE said it tested like restaurant one. SO happy.


1 comment:

NottyAngelWen said...

he lied to u that ur fish taste like in restaurant 1...haha!!! cuz ur fish is so fresh... however u cook is still taste nice.... :P