Friday, October 10, 2008

updates!~!~

Well, that's it... I had decided to take the civil engineering core subjects for this semester for my optional, which are Geotechnical Engineering, Pavement Engineering and Steel Design. So total up with another 2 compulsary subjects, I had 5 papers to sit for this semester. Life is never easy. Gotta work hard for it.. SO, here I go .again... AsZA AZA FIGHTING!~!~s Light will eventually come after darkness.. who knows what future will lies in 10 years time, 20 years tme.. I feel that time past faster the more older we get. When and how can I be successful?? hmmm...

Anyway, it's friday today and I had just got my internet connections for my room right after few visits and complains. From what I learned from the complains, the lady working there is never responsible.. haih..as usual NINJA.. lol...

Well, here are some of my continuation pictures from Bukit Tinggi. :)


The entrance fee per person to bukit tinggi is rm16. There are few places of interest there. The rabbit farm, Japanese Tea House, the fort ( not sure bout the name) , botanical gardens and others. It is a nice place to visit but the only problem to get there is there are no buses, unless you go in a group as in tour or you can just rent a car from KL to get there.


Showing one of our great assets.. :)


.
.

Why does he look so happy ?? lol

So that's it.. The pics of mine and my friends to bukit tinggi.. Well, it's almost 4 pm now.. Gotta go and prepare the food to cook. Sweet and sour tilapia and tom yam fried rice. :) till then.. xoxo, jen

No comments: