Saturday, December 13, 2008

13/12/2008

I'm having problems with my group design projects for steel structures. Difficulties in interpreting Eurocode. Struggling hard with it. Why the institution of Civil Of Engineering of the Europe Country would like to make Civil engineers life harder. lol... BS code is good enough.. lolx.

Anyway, it's been 2 days he's been away. 29 days to go. Or maybe more..
Why am i feeling this way? Been thinking a lot bout him lately. Miss the time that we'd spent together.

"No vacancy.Only emptiness when you're not beside me. Without your love and you by my side, I'm homeless. "


haih.. anyway, I'm having my final soon. Less than a month and I realize I know nothing. So i have practically a week to study for every subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eurocode adoption results from the agreement of the EU member states to harmonize the standards of engineering and construction to remove the artificial barriers to free trade of professional services.

In 2010 all EU Member States must withdraw their national standards and accept Eurocode based designs.

This process is not about a better code or a different code. It addresses the issue of fair and free trade.

The process of development of the Eurocode with the input of most Member States National Standards organizations started in 1975. Thirty five years later, the EU has implemented the final deadline for EU Member State compliance.

Jason Wong said...

wow, that is a good answer!