Thursday, December 4, 2008

Supposingly...

I'm back.. :) I was supposed to go for holidays in Bangkok last week but it was canceled last minutes due to the shut down of the BAngkok Airport. I was supposed to fly there with my family, but on the day itself the airport was closed down due to the anti government protest.. Well, in the end, as my family flew all the way from Kuching, they had decided to just stay in Malaysia aka KL for the whole weeks.
Lucky thing we did not go, as those who were there were stranded there for few days. Instead of BAngkok, we'd end up going to Penang for holiday. We used bus to get there as it was a last minutes thing. It was really fun as there are 12 of us, who went there. (include my mum, my aunt and her husband with 3 kids, my other uncle and aunt and their 2 daughters who are around my age)

well, will update the pics from the trip soon after I get it from my aunt and cousins. :)

No comments: