Sunday, December 7, 2008

Turning 21..

Well, it does really hit me hard to realize that I'm reaching adulthood in about 12 hours time. Times flies.. I remembered when I was a little girl, enjoying every moment in my life by trying to play with my barbie dolls and dreams to achieve something big. Well, so far, it seems that I always get whatever I want, but I'd yet to earn money of my own.

There's goes a few chapters in my life, which I'd yet to written it out. I'm glad of what I have now. A beautiful loving family and someone who cares heaps bout me are in my life right now, advising me and telling me what should I do. He cares bout me more than any guys I'd known so far. In another few days time, he'll be going off to visit his family while I'll be struggling hard for my finals. But he has ensure that I'm in a comfortable zone before he's going off. And, happy thing is he is going to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. :) Keeping my finger cross to hope that we'll be together if that's what our fate will be.

Though my family can't be here for my birthday. But, my parent had brought me gold bracelet for my 21 birthday. Words just can't describe how happy and lucky I am to have parent of mine. And 2 big bros, who are still close to my parent although they have their family of their own.

All I dream of is to have a family of my own one day. Perhaps, in 5 to 6 years time.


No comments: