Monday, December 8, 2008

Nice quotes to get me motivated...

you have the best brain the world is looking for"

"Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute

of the game one foot from a winning touchdown." -H. Ross Perot

"Determine what specific goal you want to achieve. Then dedicate yourself to its attainment with unswerving singleness of purpose,

the trenchant zeal of a crusader." -Paul J. Meyer

CAST OF CHARACTERS

I Can't is a quitter,

I Don't Know is laziness,

I Wish I Could is a wisher,

I Might is waking up,

I Will Try is on his feet,

I Can is on his way,

I Will is at work,

I Did is now the boss.

-Earl Cassel

"You can have anything you want--if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to

accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose." -William Adams

"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others

have let go." -William Feather

No comments: