Thursday, December 11, 2008

My 21st Birthday ..


I had my 21st Birthday dinner at the Chilies, Midvalley. Although my family can't spend it with me, but HE made me feel special and I feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. I know he tried his best to made everything possible and just to see me smile.There's no other person I would like to spend this special day with. :)




Triple play..


Salmon fish with rice and veggies.

Fagitas

On my Birthday, there are also special performances by the clowns at Midvalley. 1st class performance indeed. There's a ballerina dancing also. so gracefully.. with pointe.. :) which reminds me of my dancing time years ago. :) something I am still dreaming to pursue back again some day.





Candle blowing.. :)


Cheese and choc cake, which I love...



One of my fave, cheese cake..

No comments: