Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Annual dinner...

I'm gonna miss Nottingham's annual dinner. He has exam in 2 weeks time so we can't attend. He asked me to go but as I told him, I will never be a princess without my prince.. haha.. So, I'm not gonna attend it. He said he'll bring me for a nice dinner instead. But I think it doesn't matter as long as I get to spend more time with him..


Any way, it's april fool today and someone actually fool me.. *wink* Told me that he gotta go back to his hometown lolx in such a short notice. I was totally into it till he said "APRIL FOOL" argh.. how stupid can I be?

Why last semester is killing? I'm so so busy with everything.. So many things to do but yet so little time left. Preparing for final battle before I can declare that I'm gonna win my war. This war is unpredictable and it's the hardest as it's the last lol.. haha.. I'm going crazy.. ta da talking like a general lolx.. Just to make me feel mighty :)

Argh.. I miss my family at Kuching. I will see my mum in 2 months time. can't wait.. lolx.. before that, work hard.. give all I can give for this 2 months.

No comments: