Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i start to feel lost again... This time I don't feel I have enough energy to move on.. lolx.. I just know I can't give up. But the problem I have now is my brain capacity is quite limited, so I'm starting to feel panic about everything. I only left less than 3 weeks to go.

People said I've been too paranoid.. But I think I've been lazying around too much..

I'm going through a phrase of life, which in future I hope I'll never return back to this time around again. Sustainable class taught me something important in life. Respond to the situations before it's too late or else, collapse happened n it's irreversible. So, there'll be no regret... In life, the saddest thing is waking up everyday n regretting for what have been done, right? No matter how hard this battle will be.. I'll be up to it.. :) just gotta tell myself over n over again.

No comments: