Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gossip Girls of our own..

Believe it or not. I'm now in computer lab rushing for my assignment, which I need to pass up in few hours time. I'm almost done with it. Here I am, rereading my assignment over and over to ensure that it'll be good.

But I keep on hearing those words of those girls at the back of me bitching about their friends. Yup.. Those I would call them Bitchy Girls. They are gossiping about their friend behind their back, of like " I think she's the one, who chase him cause she knows he is rich la. Why does the guy even like her? I'll ask my bf whether she is is pretty or not by showing him who she is." LOL.. Bitchy right?

Why does those bunch of girls care so much about how their friend wanna live their life. I think that they are probably being fake in front of the friend, whom they gossip a lot.

For me, if I don't like that person or think that the person has a problem but still denying them after I care about them and tell them but she still think she is always right. Well, I let her be cause it's her life. LOL.. One of the thing I would have done is trying to avoid being close to her as much as I can.

As I often said, I am who I am. I will not be a plastic to make myself popular. haha.. That's the reason why I have so few friends cause I wanna see the truth in the person and I'll be sincere to my friends as I will be. That's the reason why I'm always being straightforward and honest. haha.. If you can just see through me when I dislike that person. :)

Is it bad or good? I ain't know. I just know I'm not an angle and I am nobody to judge other people. :)

Anyway, to deal those mean girls aka Bitchy girls.. here's how...

FROM WIKIHOW...

HERE'S ARE HOW TO AVOID BITCHY GIRLS?

  1. Find out where the bitchy girls hang out. In the locker area? Outside the library? In specific corner? If so, avoid that area as much as possible. Don't go over there to annoy them, because that will only lead to many more problems.
  2. Learn to spot bitchy girls. This is hard, as there are many types. Usually they are pampered-looking, with perfect hair and makeup. They usually have a band of friends surrounding them. These girls are NOT for making friends. They will probably end up backstabbing you!
  3. Don't be fooled by bitchy girls. They might try to win you over, but they will usually change fast, and you will find yourself being bitched about school-wide.
  4. Try not to let what the bitchy girls do get to you. Have lots of comebacks ready in your mind to shoot back at them.
  5. If it gets really bad, this is not bitching, it's BULLYING! So tell someone!

And remember, not all good looking girls are bitchy.. ahem **.. haha.. They come in various shape and sizes. So, beware..


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

If you are a bitchy girl: try to stop bitching, it's mean!


2 comments:

~nuTt*~ said...

hey Jen!! I totally agree with you about those mean people. I think they've been watching too much of TV dramas or sumthg. I mean, where can bullying get them in the end? lol. i'm so gago! lol. anyways, do check out my other blog if you have time and if you could, suggest me topics, maybe? bcos you seem to have a lot! :) xoxo!

~nuTt*~ said...

oh yeah! lols, silly me!! the url is: http://anotherblabfromanothergirl.blogspot.com/ lols. i suck!