Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My lovely 2 brothers




In 30 days, I'll have my 1st paper, which will be killing as usual. I think I've not work hard and it's this final touchdown, so I need to make sure that I will not ruin it. Thoughts run through my head especially bout how much my parents are expecting out from me.

And my bros, the compensation in education wise, I need to make this fight worthwhile. My older bros are not as lucky as me, I mean in education opportunities. No one told them that they need to study hard and how to do it.

My 1st bro is a smart guy with his own principle, which make him a fine businessman now, taking my dad's business. But in education wise, he was weak in english cause he studied in chinese school but nevertheless he's good in numbers.

As for my 2nd bro, when it was his time to go college, he did not go as my dad fall sick during his time. He's a very homey type of person as he has never likes to stay far from home. He is always concern bout me, acting like a father by trying to protect me.

I'm really glad to have them as my bros. They are really nice and their character are different from each others. Now, they have their own family of their own but they care bout my parents a lot. :)

And the woman whom they have chosen to spend their entire life with are simply the best girls out there that I couldn't ask for more. They may also not be as highly educated but they respect and care bout my parents too. :) To my sis in law, thanks for being a part of our family. :)