Sunday, April 12, 2009

updates

i miss him.. argh..

he's having exam tomorrow till wed. :) all the best to him. Aza aza fighting...

I'v done my project :) haha.. But I still have 3 other assignments, which I haven't even start doing yet. I'm going crazy.. with weeks left to my finals. I haven't even prepare for it yet.

I gotta be strong.. I just need to tell myself nothing can possibly bring me down. I have approximately 3 weeks left before my finals. lolx.. gotta remind myself again and again. keep moving on no matter how hard this will be.. It's only a struggle for a month thing. And it'll pay off. After this, I'll have the freedom that I want. This is not the highest mountain for me to climb just yet, coz there'll be another higher one after this. right? :)

So, back on to my fight.. though I have severe headache today.. Guess that I've been sleeping too late

I need painkillers argh.. lolx.. But I'm kinda out of stock for it.. argh

anyway, tat's all..

xoxo
jen

No comments: