Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Call!~

I'm so happy that u called... Just to let me know the changes in ur flight... one more day to go.. Yeah.. I just can't wait.. U told me u'll meet me tmr... I hope u do.. U had promised me although I force u to.. hehe.. I just can't wait for the moment where I can see u again... I just wanna let u know..

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there hearts all over the world tonight
Said there hearts all over the world tonight
And oh, I'm into you and
Boy no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... boy
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... yeah..
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you.

No comments: