Monday, May 19, 2008

No Insurance and Assurance!~

One thing in our life that will never have and never will be to have an insurance and assurance.. Guess what? Yeap!~ It's....

L.O.V.E

What exactly is love?? Love is an unique thing.. It can starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with tears.. Love comes and goes..

Is it loving someone deeply and willing to do anything for her or him without expecting anything in return is called true love? It may seem silly but I've meet people who is willing to do so.. Loving someone and waiting for her for so long and didn't get her love in return.. It's sad though.. Some who have it can just lost it like that, and there's no second chance to get it back!~ Some never get the love in return.. It's like giving up our heart and give it for the person we love and in a hope that he or she will never break it and will take good care of our heart.. And if one day the person who has your heart end up breaking it, it's a real pain and it's the feeling that unbearable.. However, after a while... I guess we'll be alright.. We'll heal and search for it again.. And these process may repeat till we found the RIGHT one whom we'll spend our happily ever after.. funny right? There's no get it right at the first time.. errors may occur without u controlling it..


For me, HIS love have touches my heart over and over again by small things that he does.. Traveling all the way just to make sure that i'll be alright.. And trying to make me happy with all the things he can possible do and think of. All the things he cares and thinks for me.. I guess loving someone is not just thinking and making decisions not only for me, myself and I.. But it's about us..It's amazing to see it, feel it and have it..I wish it will never end.. Every moment that we've spend.. I promise i'll remember it for as long as I can..



1 comment:

NottyAngelWen said...

i non-stop laughing when i c the plastic flowers again...lol!!!