Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Journey In Uni For The Past Few Months

hmm.. for this entry.. I'll like to share more about myself.. haha... I just finished my uni Year 2.. I was a direct entry student to Year 2. Hence, I was away from home for like 8 months up to date.
I realize Uni Life is way too different from what I had gone through in Inti Diploma..


New discovery in Uni for the past few months:

INDEPENDENT - It's important to be independent out here.. You don't have friends or
classmates who are true anymore.. People in Uni tend to be selfish.. For what I think is true.. When I was in Diploma I have 3 friends who have helped me a lot in studies and we frequently discuss things we aren't sure and they are willing to teach you.. But in UNI, some people here are more happy to see you do badly.. It's true though... And you can't rely on people anymore.. Anyway, as long as we are humans.. we'll be selfish.. It's just how much of it in us.. So can't blame people.. Cause I'm learning to be one too.. haha.. SO don't blame me if I'm selfish..

SOCIETY OF LIFE - I was talking to my classmates the other day bout UNI life... They said that UNI is the best place to see different type of people in life... I thought of what they said.. and I totally agree with them.. Like for Example in class, u'll find people not turning up for class one.. u''ll find some people who is so "KIASU" in studies.. U'll find people who is naturally born smart. U'll find people who is so hardworking.. Hence, U'll see lots of different people.. This maybe due to their different background, religious and belief..

KNOWLEDGE - In uni, knowledge is more than in the books or notes you study.. Knowledge in books are important for us to score good grades, but the true knowledge is the what we have learn from our surrounding in uni.. We'll deal with different people at all times in different situations.. and the consequences of the way we manage it will lead us to a lot different changes that can occur.

SUFFERING - People tend to think it's nice to be away from home... to have all the freedom we could never imagine we can have at home.. At first, I was thinking like that.. But for what I had gone through this past few months make me think twice about the reasons I choose this path.. I realize family is the most important things.. They'll the one who will always think what's the best for us..

ASSIGNMENTS - In Uni, we tend to deal with assignments and sometimes, assignments which are pretty tough, We'll need to run up to some friend for some help.. Then, U'll see who is the one who is selfish or not.....some is so willing to help till everyone look for "her" aka jw...haha..

FRIENDS - One of my friends told me... In Uni, u'll find that friends hang out with friends for their own needs.. I think it's true here and it applied.. Friends only look for u for their needs.. Everyone is so busy coping up with their studies and no one have the time to sit down and think of the values of friends..

Anyway, for those going to uni and are in uni now.. I wish you guys all the best.. Some may not agree with me.. It's just what I discover... NO actual FACTS about it... Hope you guys enjoy thinking of what I wrote while reading it.. Till Now...




1 comment:

soh_chai said...

sad to drop a comment here..
wat should i say..
erm.. in fact.. i do agree vif u..
haha..
btw it is also depends to u that how u treat tis kind of things..
for me i jus treat everyone vif 'true' heart.. am i? haha
then hopefully they vil appreaciate it and treat me good..
if wan to take advantage on me also nvm.. cincai la.. kawan tak kira.. haha
so mayb like tis u vil discover tat everyone beside u is nice to u.. ^^