Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Re-Engineering Of Life..

I was thinking of all sorts of names for this blog.. But then, in the end... I had decided on this.. Re-Engineering Of Life...

The Meaning of Re-Engineering...
Robson states that " Re-Engineering is the creation of a whole new things and more effective business porcess without regards to what has been gone before..".

But in my opinion.. I'm not dealing with business here... Hence, I think Re-Engineering Of Life.. would be more into " Creation of a whole new things that can lead to a more valuable life journey without regard to what we have gone before..".

Hence in this blog.. I'll try share of what I'm thinking and discover throughout the journey of my life for as long as I can get to live...

Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts with me... As I think everyone things differently from each other... And hope you guys enjoy this blog..


Sincerely,
Jen

No comments: