Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Story Of Love...


I never came to know how much u meant to me...
Though u were there in front of me,
I did not Know when did it happened,
Till the day I realize I was so deeply in Love With u,
I don't even realize I was so into u,
Something I can't explain bout the feelings I have for u,
It's just so natural,
People told me I was looking for something that can't be found,
And I was risking everything I Had to be with u,

Choices of mine have been made,
Then there came a moment everything changes,
Things were no longer be the same,
Strange as it may seem,
It is the story of love I was seeking for,
No matter what did other people said,
We went through it
I still believe and faith in us,
I hope u do too to keep us going.

As long as I Got u, There's nth more that I would like to ask for,
U had came to change what I believe in,
I can't deny that I am a stubborn person,
But u r the only one who dare to tell me what's wrong,
U made me think life was more than goals that I was seeking for,
To have more colours of life that I can possible have,
I'm really sorry to tell u that I do not love u like yesterday anymore,



But I have love u more than that,
The love I have for u grows deeper each and everyday.

There will some come days,
Where we will be apart for a month plus,
However, I hope u'll have faith in us,
And that our love will keep us closer and stronger.
So have faith...
As our fairytale has just begun.. my prince... :)


No comments: