Sunday, February 8, 2009

Babies


It's been a very long time that I want to discuss bout this topic but I was really busy as I had Exam and new year break. Do you know how much do I adore babies? Haha.. If I am destined not to be married in the future, I may go for an in vitro fertilization and may break the record of the octuplet mother. And now I feel like a mummy pig. haha..

Nyway, I thinks that bringing up a child is not an easy task. Not to say to have 8 kids in one time. I'll be ending up working 3 jobs a day to rare them as to be a single mum, it's a lot lot harder. But I believe most of the parents out there are not filial peity to their own parents but to their own child. It's a life cycle I guess. It's like how our parents treat us, in return they want us to treat our own child the same way.

I was in a mid of conversation with one of my uni lecturer until we got into the topic of babies and kids. He told me that babies are born as in the same way we can look at it as a blank piece of paper. Some are born smarter than others as in the quality of paper is better than the other papers. But all babies are still innocent as in a blank piece of paper. The way we bring up the child to become an adult is like the way we draw on the paper. It does not mean a better quality of paper will results in a beautiful art in the end. It depends on us, the artist itself, who wants how our drawing to be on the paper. So, upbringing of child is important.

Looking back on our grandparents, parents, aunties and how our brothers, sisters, and cousins characteristics are. It was all the art work of our elders. Hence, parents play a very very important role in making sure their kids will be someone in future. Think bout it. It does make sense.

No comments: