Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love is,,,




Love is loving someone by giving all your heart to him regardless what he'll do to them


Love is seeing someone you love happy

Love is a journey to marriage

Love is feeling the butterflies in your stomach when you are with him

Love starts with a smile but tears happened during the journey to fulfill happiness


I seldom talked bout love but it's a week from Valentine and I can't really describe much bout love but all i understand from it, is Love never let us gives up on the person we love so much till it makes me hold on regardless how much tears had been rolling down my cheeks.

There are times of joy and laughter and also time where I'm emotionally break down by his words and actions. Pictures of us weren't allowed to be surfaced in internet so at times I feel hidden and by the way he asked me to be quiet when he converse in a phone call with his family. It's been one and a half year, and people around me are asking me questions like does his family knows bout you and all I said is I don't know but deep inside I know the real answer to it.

I am always wondering is he trying to protect me or thinking I am not good enough for him? My heart were always breaking into pieces and I am always putting it back into pieces, consolling myself everything will be alright and to put myself in his shoes. He's been telling me we does not know what will happened in future but I believe in what we wants in our life. Things happened if you really wants it badly enough.

I never ever think that he's the worst bf I have or whatsoever. I always think he's the one I really want to be with cause that's what my heart have been leading me and telling me and making and keeping me to hold on no matter what obstacles is in front of us and how difficult it can be. Am I the one for him? Or he just wants me to be in a chapter in his life?

At times, I feel as if I don't exist at all in his life and at times, he made me feel as if I'm the most luckiest girl in the world. Am I the one asking too much from him? Or I'm just not perfect enough for him. Am I an embarrassing girl to be with? I've been trying so hard to be close to perfection but seems that I'd failed over and over again. And this had been causing me pressure and pain esp when he was away for a month. And things didn't seem to get better when we are back for cny. Will the upcoming Valentine mend my heart back or break my heart again in pieces?

I wish I had a courage to be like what is in the lyrics said "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. You be the prince and I'll be the Princess. It is a love story just say yes.Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid and we'll make it out in this mess. I got tired of waiting wondering if you ever coming around. My faith in you is fading and I said, Romeo save me I've been feeling alone. I kept waiting but you never come. Is it in thy head? I don't know what to think."

Will the ending the same as the song? I wish..


No comments: